government for 3-20, focus on the Articles of Confederation... test thoughts...

Hey guys, review the notes for 3-19 and focus on the Articles of Confederation. A Quizizz will follow on a separate post soon.

We are nearing the end of unit one. We can't give numeric grades so my thought is to do a big Quizizz as our "test." I am still thinking on it. I will confirm later.

Some of you are not seeing detail very well and thinking clearly. I will try to make each title of each post address your course. Please think enough as you are doing assignments that you are not doing something for my other class. In other words, Government do not do World History stuff and visa-versa. (It seems so ridiculous to have to say that...HeHeHe!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Government-important additions to notes

Government Assignment for Monday 3-16- Notes and Quiz included