World History overview of Monday 3-23/ More review quizizz

Good morning guys!

Today is Renaissance and Reformation test day. It is our first online Test on Quizizz. Unlike the previous practice and study quizizz, on the "test" you will only have 1 attempt, no "Redemption" questions, and each question will have a 20- second time limit. I will not post this test until 11:00 today, and will post it as "World History Test on Renaissance and Reformation 3-23." You will have 24 hours to take the test (with flexibility for those with Internet issues...)

If you have questions or need help, email me at barry.cox@cobbk12.org or join my zoom meeting at 10:00 AM to ask questions.

Before I launch the test I will post more review games below that are optional. These are quizzes I did not create from our notes, so in prep for the test I would review all my notes and find quizzez posted with each set of notes.

By the way, Quizizz gives me a record of every student's activity. From this record I will give your participation "yes" or "no" designation in Synergy that will later effect your grades. We can not give "numeric" grades now, because some do not have adequate Internet access.

Review quizizz:

488840

238007







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Government-important additions to notes

Government Assignment for Monday 3-16- Notes and Quiz included